SNIPER Magnetic Drilling Machine SNP-98HD Magnetic drill is a kind of electric tool for adhering and drilling on the horizontal level,side face and top face,and widely used in the building,bridge building,and ship building industries and so on.You can use the magnetic drill when you can not use drill press and electric hand drill to drill huge steel workpieces or in field operation.They are convenient and small,and can reducing work force and improve the machining accuracy and effiency.velocity-adjustable magnetic drill is characteristic of constant power,over-loading protection and infinitely viable speed transmission,etc.
- high power with small size and light weight.with constant power soft-starting and electric stepless
- powerful magnetic adhesion and Safety start system ensures safe operation
- with over-loading protection
- Suitable for the use of core drills,twist drills.
- Softstart electronic current limiter ensures a softer start
- Water cooled gearbox
- Core drill diameter: 98 mm.
- Twist drill dia: 28 mm.
- Rated Voltage: 110/220V
- Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2180W
- No-Load Speed: 100-340 rpm.
- Max. attraction: 17000N
- Cutting depth: 50 mm.
- Stroke: 230 mm.
- Net Weight: 18.5 kgs.
- Gross Weight: 25 kgs.
Function Description: Core drill, Overload Protection, Soft start, Carbon Brush, Auto Feeding, Auto Return, Torque Control.
More Products : Beveling Machine