SNIPER Magnetic Drilling Machine SNP-35WO Magnetic drill is a kind of electric tool for adhering and drilling on the horizontal level,side face and top face,and widely used in the building,bridge building,and ship building industries and so on.You can use the magnetic drill when you can not use drill press and electric hand drill to drill huge steel workpieces or in field operation.They are convenient and small,and can reducing work force and improve the machining accuracy and effiency.velocity-adjustable magnetic drill is characteristic of constant power,over-loading protection and infinitely viable speed transmission,etc.
- Oil immersed type, internal self-lubricating function:To ensure longer life of gear.
- Two-way guide:Be freely adjusted as requirement to maximum 230 mm,to stop the motor at any position t
- Automatic internal cooling system: Extraposition cooling ring design to prevent water overflow into
- Handle: Opering design is beautiful
- Magnetic base: protection of magnetic suction ensure that the motor doesn’t start on non-metallic fl
- Core drill diameter: 35 mm.
- Rated Voltage: 110/220V
- Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 1600W
- No-Load Speed: 910 rpm.
- Max. attraction: 16000N
- Cutting depth: 35 mm.
- Stroke: 210 mm.
- Net Weight: 14 kgs.
- Gross Weight: 17 kgs.
Function Description: Core drill, Overload Protection, Soft start, Carbon Brush, Auto Feeding, Auto Return, Torque Control.
More Products : Beveling Machine